Monday, January 14, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY


We made our way back to Christmas Bay to celebrate my Birthday.  I had admired watching young Matt flying around the bay on his Wake Board…and said “I can do that”.  Last Year I jumped out of a plane…this year I figured wake-boarding must be safer…Christmas Bay had the ideal conditions…flat water and no obstacles in my way.  My day started with Eggs Benedict…a rest…then with Matt at the helm, and Triston yelling obscenities (not exactly encouragement) I did my best not to dislocate my shoulders and break anything. 
I will admit, I did not get up the first try…or even the second…but I did get up…and as the picture shows…it weren’t purdy…but I got er done!.  After that…another rest (mandatory).  Finally, the party repleat with treats and frivolity, and with all present and accounted for we finished off the night with a few fireworks that Tristan had been saving.  Good Friends, Good Fun,  Another milestone and good Memories.

No comments: